Saturday, January 19, 2013

It's Party Time

Well it's time to introduce myself. My name Jennifer I've been married to my wonderful husband since October 2003. Since then we have been trying (not hard) to have children but no luck so far. Adoption is our next option but we can't seem to agree on age. The "children" we do have have 4 legs and fur.
 Here is the middle child, Karen. She was a stray at my husbands work and he brought her home to join the family. She likes to cuddle anytime and anywhere.
 Here is the oldest, Gracie. She is referred as "The Queen", she came to live with us shortly after we got married. She only likes to be cuddled on her time and no one else's.
 Finally here is Jack, he is the youngest of the children. He is a momma's boy, I can't get up or leave the room without him on my heels.

Things that I enjoy are reading, knitting, crochet and counted cross stitch. You can find all my creativity over at Heartland Stitching.
I read mostly historical romances but I'm hoping to branch out more this year. Don't get me wrong I have read other genres before. I've read all the Harry Potter books several times and I've read the Twilight series several times when I was younger I read R.L. Stine Fear Street books and Sweet Valley High books. I welcome all comments and emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment