Friday, October 24, 2014

Books, Coffee & Hotties..Oh My #1


This is a weekly meme hosted by Talina over at Sassy & Dangerous. She is posting hers on Saturday but since I already have a meme for Saturday I'll be doing mine on Friday.


My Book

The Velvet Promise

I picked an oldie but a goodie. This is the first book in this series by Jude Deveraux. 


My Coffee

Girl Scouts® Caramel & Coconut Powder

Since I don't have a coffee recipe I'll share one of my favorite creamer flavors.

My Hottie


I've been crushing on Captain Hook from Once Upon A Time since I started watching the show, I think the accent has a lot to do with it.

3 comments:

  1. I love Hook! I was kind of sad what happened to him in the previous episode though. Emma and him seem like quite a cute couple. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just started watching that show, on season 3 at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hook is definitely a hottie!! ^^

    - Tran
    http://dembooksandbuns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete