Saturday, October 11, 2014

Stacking the Shelves {8}



Stacking The Shelves is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves, may it be physical or virtual. This means you can include books you buy in physical store or online, books you borrow from friends or the library, review books, gifts and of course ebooks! This weekly meme is hosted by Tynga over at Tynga's Reviews.

These books I got for free.








These 10 books I bought. I got all 10 books for $5.00 at a flea market that I go to every month. The books are The Bride Wore Scarlet by Liz Carlyle, Guardian Angel by Julie Garwood, Untamed by Elizabeth Lowell, Rules of Passion by Sara Bennett, Fool for Love by Eloisa James, Resse's Bride by Kat Martin, Forever, Victoria by Dorothy Garlock, Love me Forever by Johanna Lindsey, The Pursuit by Johanna Lindsey and Sweet Liar by Jude Deveraux.

2 comments:

  1. Jelly! I hope you enjoy your books!

    Come and check out OUaT's STS and if you're a TWITTER user don't forget to enter to win the LAST BOX OF BOOKS giveaway! Only few days left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first in the Lux series, I enjoyed it, but JLA's all run into one for me. Happy reading! :)

    Here's mine

    Kirsty @ StudioReads

    ReplyDelete