Friday, January 16, 2015

New Reading Challenge


This challenge is hosted by Anna over at Herding Cats & Burning Soup

For this challenge I'm going to do the first level but hope for the second. Most of my review books are historical romances so this should be an easy challenge for me. Below are the rules for this one.

All historical romances over 80 pages count!
Anything prior to 1920 as far as year goes.
All you do is read then review (on goodreads, amazon or your blog) then link up your review :)

It can be a fusion read (ex--paranormal historical)
Cross over from other challenges count.
You don't have to be a blogger to join in. Just use your Goodreads or Amazon account to link up.

Levels (you can change your level during the year)

1--6 books
2--12 books
3--24 books
4--48 books
5--100+ books

2 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely lovely! I've been wanting to squeeze more historical fiction reads into my daily reading schedule because I just don't read enough from that genre, and it's making me very sad. I'm glad you'll be doing this challenge. i would do it, but there aren't any good historical fiction romances that I know of.

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alex, I love the Malory-Anderson Family series by Johanna Lindsey and the Governess Brides series by Christina Dodd. If you like Scottish themed then I would recommend Hannah Howell's Murray Family series.

      Delete